1. Do the standard terms of the final payment still apply?
The final payment is 61 days prior to sailing date for cruises with sailing dates before September 30, 2021. For cruises with later departure dates, standard policy will apply.
2. Will the money be refundable or will all be given as a Future Cruise Credit?
The Future Cruise Credit only covers the cancellation fees. Every other amount is refundable.
3. Do I have to talk to Princess in order to enjoy this benefit?
No. You can contact with yout Travel Agent. Anyway the Future Cruise Credit will automatically apply in your Capitain's Circle account after the cancellation of the cruise. The Credit will not apply inmediately, please be patient so this Credit can be processed.
4. What happens if there is a fare difference between the new cruise and the credit I have?
If the new cruise fare is bigger than the available credit, you will have to pay the difference. If the Credit is bigger than the new fare, you can use it for an upgrade or keep it for a future cruise.
5. If I had booked Princess Vacation Protection, will this apply to my new reservation?
No. You will need to book it again.
6. What if I have bought independet flights, will cancellation fees be covered?
No. You have to contact your airline company for reservation changes and cancellation policies.